- Protective effect of losartan on renal function and gene expression of MCP-1 during renal ischemia-reperfusion injuries in rat
- Psychiatric disorders and voiding dysfunction: Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder more prevalent in children with Overactive Bladder?
- Pulmonary Hypertension among Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis
- Quality Assessment of Published Randomized controlled trials in Nephrology Urology Monthly Journal
- Relationship between body mass index and prostate specific antigen in patient with lower urinary tract symptoms
- Relationship between Prostate Cancer and Sexual Activity
- Relative Carnitine Deficiency In Hemodialysis And Chronic Peritoneal Dialysis Subjects
- Remote Perconditioning Attenuates Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Acute Kidney Injury via Cyclo-oxygenase-2 Down-regulation.
Renal Transplant Patient Education
- Restless leg syndrome in chronic hemodialysis patients in Mashhad hemodialysis centers
- Restless Leg Syndrome: A Neglected Diagnosis
- Reviewing and comparing self-concept in patients undergoing hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Saw palmetto in benign prostatic hyperplasia: New prospect or false hope?
- Secondary hyperparathyroidism in chronic hemodialysis patients in Khuzestan province, Iran
- Serum creatinine reference values in Iranian Pediatrics: Tehran Lipid and glucose Study
- Serum trace elements before and 3 months after renal transplantation in kidney recipients: An Iranian Study.
- Sex hormonal changes & pregnancy in renal transplant
- Sirolimus-induced bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia in a kidney transplant recipient; a case report
- Sleep quality among Iranian hemodialysis patients: A multi-center study
- Standard enteral feeding improves nutritional status compared with hospital-prepared blended formula among Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients